Thursday, October 14, 2010

Until My Last Breath by: Trisha Blanca B. Ypanto

My heart deep inside me
Struggles against my desperation
I’ve been crying, knowing
That many are against in our relationship.

How could I stay with you and provide
you with happiness?
 Now that we are far from each other
Promise that I am the only one
you will always love and care.
And I won’t allow anything to turn
you away from me.

I’ll always remember the moment when you
greeted me with sweet smile.
 Remembering those romantic walks we used to do
The way you ran your fingers through my hair
Reminds me of good old moments
we shared together.

Always remember that you’re still part of my life.
No one can stop us loving each other
I’ll always   think and love you
Until my last breathe in this world.

No comments:

Post a Comment