Saturday, October 16, 2010

Poems of All Seasons by honey lyn Anor

 The Itinerary


A Crossroad, crooked
          Comfort - changes the carefree newbie

A Highway, hampered
          Hope - holds the hurrying hippie

A Drive, dark and damaged
          Dignity - dawns the the deep dreamer

A Freeway, fearsome
          Faith - fulfills the free

                                             ...The four-year toil

A fast walk
     A forceful handshake
         A paper
             No

Characters - tough and strong
It's just the beginning 
of the itinerary 
                                               ...To life
                                                                                                       -anor h.g.



Tiaw 

Lingi ayaw
Aron siya matagbaw
Hulat kadiyot
Aron di magbagutbot.
Pait ning kinabuhi
Kung ikaw magpili-pili.
Pastlan! Unsaon!
Mag uyab-uyab lang gihapon.
 Hala sige kisi, ngisi;
Ayaw pagmiti-miti.
Dasiga, tagbawa
Hangtod ikaw mawad-an og gana

Usa ka dakong tiaw,
Sa sunod mong trato 
Balik napud sa uno.
                                                                                                         -anor h.g.


Deadly Stolen


I really don't know how to start this poem
Is it just like playing a coin?
Not until I found myself one day
Unconscious to things that I do or say.

An unusual feeling that I can not explain
I don't know how and where I get this pain
At this moment, I am totally broken
It seems like my whole self was deadly stolen.

I bravely face all my battles before 
But now, I hide myself and choose to shed tears more
I close my eyes to search for an answers face
But what I have found is myself out of place.

Lord, won't You give me strength to make it through somehow
I've never been in a situation more complicated than now
I just wish You didn't trust me so much
So You'll give me trials that can be solve in one touch.
                                                                                                            -anor h.g.


DI


Di na ako makakita
Tungod sa mga luha 
Nga nagbangil sa akong mga mata.

Di na ako kalakaw
Kay ang akong mga tiil di kalatagaw
Di sama sa akong ulo nga pirming naghanduraw.

Di na ako kalihok
Tungod sa kahuot
Kay ang mga kasakit dinhi man giduot.

Di na ako kaistorya
Kay sa kadaghang mga pulong
Nga naa ra tumoy sa akong dila.

Dila nga mas gipiling mutago nalang 
Og magpahipi ilawom sa baba
Kay kini na tipi sa akong dughan.
                                         -anor h.g.




Please Understand

I know I never showed it
Nor wrote to tell you I care,
Never told you I want you,
But if I did, how could you feel?

I know I never dropped a hint 
Never gave a warm embrace nor played so sweet
Never did I hold your hand
But if I did, would you understand?

I know, I never grabbed the chance
To be near you, not even once
Never told you how I feel
But if I did, would you know it's for real?

But don't be fooled by what is seen
I do not care, yes it may seem
Please understand the mood I wear
For deep inside I truly care.
                                                                                        -anor h.g.


Something
d-d-cated to mr.unreachable??


Something is felt each day
                 Which thoughts just can't define
                  Which words just can't express.

They're better spoken by smile,
                   A look, a warm caress
                    And by understanding too.

Something is felt
                    But not expressed
                    Like my love for you.
                                                                                                    -anor h.g.
                 


                                                                                                                   
                                                              



         

No comments:

Post a Comment