Sunday, October 17, 2010

bAlAk sa ohipan

 BuRns and BullEts

With you I had grown up
with you, I had learned to love,
magic was evidenced
yet was devoured by our descent.

A wall sundered between us
and i couln't feel you in me,
I have longed for you 'til a nightfall came
I have lingered and you followed naught

Peril came and I fastly hasten
At last! you came and discrened my bloody veil,
Aghast from danger yet I still ventured
mourning poured down as I held you closer.

You have killed your soul - so was I with eternity
beyond love shall bound us
Death shall free us.

    
                                                                            tEvy ^_^

  AmidSt VICISSITUDE


The moment you addressed an endearment
my eyes quizically wondered - half smiled,
a strange feeling of thine I boggled for an instance
an exceptional sentience then engaged the heart of mine.

Someone owned my heart when you came
a very toilsome pronouncement to make,
the final judgment has come to a close
At last! a firm decision was made.

Tears went to fall with farragoes of double-sided sentiment
yet I stand tall for the greatest fight of all,
bittersweet sin we made at first met
for a love devoured  of desire and lust.

Time ran awiftly and so was our love,
told stories all about our lives;
we felt like we're together
but not that formal anf official.

My love for you is an ocean-sized to cross
and as wide as the skies above;
a deathless attachment to you I bind
forever will it be 'til parting time.

I LOVE YOU! outcry Psyche with happiness
the words unfathomably knotted in mine,
ang if given the chance believe that I would change
so as long as I breathe and will live

                                       
                                         .... to the death .... 


                                                                         tEvy ^_^


PuToS.. PiliT..

Sa matag adlaw nga ako mahigmata
sa suok sa among kwarto nga murag bodega,
diha-dihang mobangon ug tabangan si Mama
ug palamanan si Margie nga igbabaligya.

Kung ako mahuman ug palaman
pustan dayon aron dali mahuman,
kini ang kinabuhing akong naandan
ni Mama para mamuhunan.

Putos-pilit, putos-pilit ang sapit
sa huna-huna ko nagbalik balik,
daw sama sa guba nga plaka
ang mahitabo matag mata.

Ako kining da-un kanunay
bisan pila pa ka tuig ang mulabay,
putos-pilit, putos-pilit pirme
ang buhaton na ko dinhi.


                                                                       tEvy ^_^

1 comment: