Sunday, October 17, 2010

Mary Diana L. Llanos..... weeeeeeeee...!!!!!

♥_♥-- Emotions from her Heart -- ♥_♥

♥_Hostile_♥

Lonely am I for love’s too far
Forbidden love I flee to war
Brawling my passion to wreck the bar
Uniting the gap between you and I.

Sophisticated is your love for me
Preclude I from seeing thee
Even mountains and seas fell to knee
Never you can ever glance to see.

Walls of unbreakable solid imprisoned
the tenderness
Whispering hope elude bitterness
Oh! When does heart free of madness?
For I can’t wait to obliterate loneliness.

Pyramus, my love, for you I’ll die
Even reasons can’t explain why
Reminiscing you makes me wanna fly
But truth just give me a sigh.



♥_Gubot pa’s Lukot_♥

Ingon sila mura kuno ug telephone wire
Pinahimutang nga naglugway
Mabinat-binat ug naglikos-likos sa kanunay
Tungod sa duga’ng gipahid nga hinatag ni Nanay.

Ingon sila mura kuno ug artificial
Di katuohan tungod sa ka espesyal
Gikan bad aw kini sa barbie doll?
Ambot lang, Ginoo ray makaugkal.

Ingon sila mura kuno ug pancit canton
Lami kaayo kan-on
Pwede pamahaw, paniudto, panihapon
Basta makabusog lagi bisan imu ra tan-awon.

Ingon sila pareha kuno kang Medusa
Kahadlukan sad panagsa
Labina pasagdan nga nagwara-wara
Hala oy! Gisaway gyud sa mga libakira.

Unsa man gyud naa aning akong gipas-an?
Nga gihilabtan man gyud sa kadaghanan
Apan kun ako lang ang mutug-an
Gubot pa’s lukot akong natagamtaman.



♥_Blank Box_♥

To plunge ourselves in darkness
Is by far the only reprieve
Nothing else is much sweeter
Than to dance in your shadows.

Where melody is hidden
Where souls are left alone
Where love is real and endless
In a dark and happy home.

In this confusing limelight,
Heart are crippled and bare
Minds are dead and poisoned
Lies and sadness loom the air.

So, take my hand, let’s wander away
Where no one could see
This pure and wondrous destiny
Just meant for you and me.

2 comments: