Saturday, October 16, 2010

POEMS of Ms. Juliet Redula

Poems of Ms. Juliet Redula

ONE AND ONLY CHILD
By: Yetzky Reds


One and only as you were called,
As you set your first glance at the world.
You have made tired bodies light,
Even the being that have a fright.
You have bursted sad souls to laughter,
Even caresses the longing of a voyager.
You have taken the gripes of the lonely ones.

When we heard you bubbled,
A sound like a crackled.
Give us a tickle of happiness,
Through hearing the voice of your finest.
We know you want to always give it a try,
In starting a day with a hi and ending it with a big buh-bye.
Then you raised your hands and do a wave,
Looking at you we were so amazed.
As if watching a young performer on stage.

Living with you will forever give us a thrill,
Don’t know until when we can hold you still.
Forever is what we’ve been asking from God,
But someday we have to let you fly
Reach your dreams and soar up high.
With you are our prayers to be your guide.

Parting might be the saddest part,
Yet, the happiness you instill in our hearts is no one can depart.
Because once upon a time you have been so fragile and mild,
And once, there you are our One and Only Child.



SUDDEN REALIZATION
By: Yetzky Reds

Alone in a road I walk,
Where flowers and trees filled its cover,
Passing through leaves shimmering golden stalks.
With it’s fulfilling camber.

I wondered where on earth this place could be,
Cadence of the calling sea,
Ready to welcome me.
Calmness of the breeze that kisses me,
As I endure it for free.

Every tear that drops from the lips of the falls,
Would sudden the destruction of my hearts walls.
When I stopped by and sat on a log,
I was instantly surrounded with fog.
The coolness it brings makes my flesh want to sing.

I looked up and saw the blue skies above,
That you can even see that white tiny flying dove.
I watched as the clouds sway their bodies,
To where the wind blew them to their buddies.
I stayed in that for some time, and wish…and wish…

And click!
One sudden click from nowhere I could tell,
I opened my eyes and now I can see it well.
It’s where my life should be,
Away from those enchanted paradise I made in me.
The total deterioration of the world’s nations,
Full of crime, chaos on the street that is an annoyance.
Will there be still a chance to make it beautiful back at once.


IMPOSSIBLE BUT TRUE
By: Yetzky Reds


I don’t know what you have done to me
You were just a simple being I see
Yet you’ve got the power
To make me feel better inside

We have met in an extraordinary way
I was in searched for someone
Whom I can prove
That I am as well lucky in love


While you are looking for someone
Definitely not me
For I don’t meet the standards
That you want from a woman

I am independently not
Can’t decide for my own
Inexperienced when it comes to love
Got less trust to who I am

Yet, you bring out what’s best in me
Hiding from my own shell
When you came around
Thought you won’t notice at all

But I was entirely wrong
You gave an untiring courage
Like you want me to prove
That even in simplicity I can move

You gave me strength
And gain such confidence
To make a name for myself
Like a dawn breaking the night.





MGA PAGMAHAY NI EBA
By: Yetzky Reds


May nakita ako sa di halayo
Daw usa ka nilalang nga naghubo
Natingala ako ug akong gilili
Taliwala sa mga sagbot ako kining giwiwi
Ug sa akong pagpaduol ug pagsusi
Kalit ang akong kaunuran nga nabuhi
Tungod sa imong makasisilaw nga ngisi
Imo akong gibitik sa imong maidlop na pisi
Apan sa akong pagbutho gikan sa buho
Hinay-hinay kang mipalayo
Nakapanglad-ok ako sa akong laway
Kay himbis makapakita na ako ug inanay
Mikalit ka man lang ug kahanaw
Nagamahay ako ug nganong nag-uwaw-uwaw
Mingbakho ako ug mingtibi ang wait
Samtang naglantaw kanimong nagpadailos nga way lingi-lingi
Karon na hinuon nga ako andam
Nga magpaila nga ako ang bugtong Eba
Gitakda nga magpangga
Sa usa ka Adan nga bugtong gimugna
Para lamang alirungan sa kanindot
Ug ipatilaw ang himaya nga bugti kita ray makakab-ot.

No comments:

Post a Comment