Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Amidst Vicissitude by Divine Grace B. Torres

The moment you addressed an endearment
my eyes quizically wondered - half smiled,
a strange feeling of thine I boggled for an instance
an exceptional sentience then engaged the heart of mine.

Someone owned my heart when you came
a very toilsome pronouncement to make,
the final judgment has come to a close
At last! a firm decision was made.

Tears went to fall with farragoes of double-sided sentiment
yet I stand tall for the greatest fight of all,
bittersweet sin we made at first met
for a love devoured  of desire and lust.

Time ran awiftly and so was our love,
told stories all about our lives;
we felt like we're together
but not that formal anf official.

My love for you is an ocean-sized to cross
and as wide as the skies above;
a deathless attachment to you I bind
forever will it be 'til parting time.

I LOVE YOU! outcry Psyche with happiness
the words unfathomably knotted in mine,
ang if given the chance believe that I would change
so as long as I breathe and will live

                                       
                                         .... to the death ....

No comments:

Post a Comment